Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Shiny!


So I did quite a bit of work retooling the blog. New links to my books which are about to be released and a whole new look. Sounds simple but it took me the better part of an hour. There are times I wish I was more tech savvy. I'm only one step above Luddite. I always tell people that if I can make tech work for me, anyone can do it.

Last week I got a tremendous amount of writing done. I was Super Writing Woman complete with tights and cape. I hid from all the social media stuff that needed doing. This week I was all about the business of writing. Bloggity posts and schedules, guest blogging, author loops, facebook, twitter, google+ etc. But actual words of fiction? Not so awesome. There has to be a happy medium; I just don't seem to have found it yet.

Just a week until pre-release. I'm going to celebrate with some special stuff and give away books and all sorts of fun things. Because I can. :D

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it. Maybe I can absorb a little of your writing mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I can loan you the cape and tights if you want.I swear they really help. :D

    ReplyDelete