Next up on Musaling Mondays is Patti Yager Delagrange. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, she attended St. Mary’s College, studied her junior year at the University of Madrid, received her B.A. in Spanish at UC Santa Barbara then went on to get her Master’s degree in Education at Oregon State University. Patti lives with her husband and two teenage children in Alameda, across the bay from San Francisco, along with their two very large chocolate labs, Annabella and her son Jack.
1. First the easy one. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
2. We all know the Zombie Apocalypse is coming. What five personal skills will help you survive?
3. What sort of cake are you? Why? Do you have the recipe? Yes, question three is three questions. It’s a paradox. Just answer. Don’t judge.
*Interviewer note* Found this awesome spongecake recipe from Cake Boss. Go make one and think of Patti. No, that isnt weird at all.
4. Pimp it if you’ve got it! What is new and what is next for you as a writer?
5. Can I borrow five bucks?
6. If I gave you five bucks, what ridiculous thing would you spend it on?
7. What is one book you never get tired of reading?
8. Okay, imagine you are trapped in your house during the Zombie Apocalypse. Pushing this button will save you and everyone on your street.
Do you live or die?
9. What are some of the things on your bucket list?
10. Truth or dare?
Truth: tell us about the worst rejection you ever received.
Dare: Write a haiku about being rejected
Hah! You only had to pick one, but we got both Truth and Dare. Win! I love getting something for nothing. Plus that was an awesome Rejection Haiku. Patti's book Moon Over Alcatraz (love that title!) is available from Musa Publishing at the Musa Store, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. You can find Patti at her website, blog, on Facebook as Patricia Yager Deagrange Author, and Twitter @Patti Yager.