Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Something exciting



Notice anything different about the place?  No?  Just look around.  I'll wait here.

Still nothing?  All right.  sigh.  Look to the right.  No, you're other right.  Back at me.  Back to the right.  What do you see?  You see what your cover art could look like if it smelled like a man.  I'm on a horse!

Yes, there is cover art!  Isn't it purdy?  And it's green.  In case you couldn't tell, green is my favorite color. 

But wait, there's more.  Oh, yes.  If you haven't seen me buzzing around Facebook, you might not have heard my squees.   I have a big squee.

Aspen Mountain Press has officially accepted Becoming Mr. Brooking, book two of the Mad Hatterlys.  Look for it in October when they formally launch their Aurora Regency line.  Pardon me while I take a moment to dance.

C'mon!  Dance with me!

This is one of those things that you hope will happen, you believe will happen, but to have it all official and stuff is a big whew.  Needless to say, my weekend was a bit manic.

In other exciting news, the chicks have figured out how to escape their brooder on a regular basis.  Somebody is about to move to the outdoor baby coop.  They grow so fast!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! I saw the cover art for your icon, and was just waiting for some big announcement... :-)

    Many congratulations - how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! (But then you knew that already, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I'm still doing the Meepos Dance of Joy (Perfect Strangers, anyone?)

    And I turned in final proof for Prudence. More joy!

    ReplyDelete